– Ok, so I got two right so far this week for my picks, and I saw the razor today playing putt putt with his girlfriend (kinda cool, but not great because he didn’t play much this year). The Lakers won game one like I predicted and Rafeal Nadal won the French Open. I still have to wait on the NHL game and the NBA Finals, along with Stephen Strasburg tonight. I will update after Strasburg pitches. There was no hurricane or tropical storm though, so I lost that one. Now to this weeks picks…
-I will take Boston tonight over the Lakers in game 3.
– I will take England over the United States in the HUGE World Cup game this Saturday ESPN. Yes ESPN I just advertised for you. Our 1 million viewers now know to watch ABC on Saturday.
– I will take South Africa over Mexico on Friday.
– I will predict that the Cavs will NOT find a coach in the next week.
– I will take the Blackhawks over the Flyers in Game 6 and win the Stanley Cup.
– And now for the random pick of the week…
– I predict that Jack Totty will say the word open at least two times… and that there will be 3 days of rain before next Tuesday in Winslow, Arizona.
– Strasburg won so that is 3 correct picks from last week.