Before the picks lets get to some news shall we?
– An exciting game in Group G of the World Cup. The Ivory Coast and Portugal tied 0-0.
– Brazil beat the North Koreans 2-1, which means that the North Koreans did not set their nuclear missile to the right setting.
– New Zealand tied Slovakia 1-1.
Now to the picks…
– I picked 4 correct this week, as the Blackhawks and Celtics won. The Cavaliers did not find a coach, and Jack Totty said open 4 times last week. It only rained two days in Winslow, Arizona this week, so I lost that. Also, England and South Africa both tied their matches, so I lost those.
– I predict that the United States will beat Slovenia on Friday in its fixture in the pitch. We all hear the slight echo of USA USA in the background.
– I will say that Argentina and South Korea will tie their match. This one’s for U Yeong…
– I will take the Lakers tonight in game 6 of the finals, but I will take Boston winning in 7 games, along with Brian Scalabrine not scoring a point.
– I will say that Tiger Woods will finish in the top 10 at Pebble Beach in the U.S. Open. If Jack reads this he will have said it 5 times.
– For the random picks… I will say that the West Indies will beat South Africa in the HUGE Cricket game next Tuesday. I know our viewers will be waiting for that one. Also, Pau Gasol will get a bloody nose in tonights game against the Celtics.