– Manute Bol passed away today at the age of 47 because of an ongoing disease. He was most remember for his outrageous height. He played for 4 different NBA teams, mostly the Golden State Warriors, and was known for his height and nack for blocking shots.
– Ghana and Australia tied today 1-1. Ghana is ZM’s favorite African team, and we all know that he would like to see them come out of their group. They just need a draw or win in their next game.
– The Flying Dutchman [TFDM] of the Netherlands defeated the Japanese today 1-0. Looks like those Japanese just couldn’t get their Iphone’s and high tech cars to work right this morning.
– Denmark beat Cameroon today 2-1, after many Cameroon shots on goal. The Cameroonians proved to be the more athletic and talented team, they just couldn’t put their speed and talent at a level that would allow them to win the game.
– Tiger recorded a 66 today, after a miraculous back nine. He is now -1 in the tournament putting him 4 shots back at the moment. This could set up for one of his huge comebacks on Sunday in a major championship. Graeme Micky Micky Dowel is currently leading at 5 under par. Ryo Ishikawa from Japan is in 6th place currently at even. That’s pronounced ROY. I do believe that they misplaced the y and the o when naming him.