– Ivory Coast beat North Korea 3-0. Again, North Korea just can’t get it going for them.
– Portugal and Brazil tied 0-0.
– Spain beat Chile 2-1. Arriba Arriba jugar futbol bueno!!
– Honduras and Switzerland tied 0-0.
– Does this have anything to do with Michael Jackson? Well, frankly, other than the one year aniversary of his passing, NO.
– Apparently Michael Vick’s friend was shot at the quarterback’s “fete” last night. Nice spelling ESPN, but I do believe that it is “feet.”
– USC appealed its ban today, to try to get the bowl probation from 2 to 1 years. Good luck with that.
– John Isner lost today after his amazing win yesterday.
I think you meant this.