– Well I brought my computer on vacation but it only has 14 minutes left so this will not be a very long post. I will be posting a little this week while I am on vacation, but not much, 1 post a day probably. After this week, it should be back to normal, other than JR will be taking a wagon train on the Western Movement alongside Lewis and Clark, as he heads to Oregon.
– Yes, JT’s heartbreak is that Travis Wood, an unknown even to JT, had a perfect game through 8 innings until there was a lead off double in the bottom of the 9th inning. Yes, he was that close. But of course it couldn’t be a Reds game in the common era, if they still lost 1-0 in 11 innings. Of course the pitcher does really well, but they can’t score 1 run. Sound familiar Reds?
– As seen below this post, the World Cup is today, so start drinking out of it.
– The Heat and Derek Fisher met yesterday, and if they could get him, it would practically make the Heat the automatic champion.
– Steve Stricker broke a PGA record yesterday, because he is -25 through 3 rounds at the John Deere Classic. Problem is, I do that on a daily basis.
– 7 minutes, so I really can’t get anymore in.