– I couldn’t think of a better title, so there it is.
– George Steinbrenner passed away today at the age of 80. This isn’t news to you unless you missed the 8 continuous hours of interviews with players and coaches on every single sports station in the nation. Rhyme Time.
– Zydrunas Illgalskuskus wants to be on the Miami Heat. Wait a second, who doesn’t? Kobe please stand up.
– T.O. is concerned that teams think that he is a troublemaker. Maybe that’s because you are.
– David Ortiz won the home run derby yesterday against Hanley Manley Ramirez.
– George Steinbrenner died if you didn’t notice.
– The first World Cup was today in Uruguay. It had 13 teams… Wonder if Lichtenstein was in it…hmm.. maybe Jordan was in it… No JT not Michael, the actual country.
– The ESPY’s are live tomorrow night and I will watch.
– Summer League is going on and we are excited. Actually, John Wall and Eric Bledsoe played each other last night in a summer league game. The Wiz won, but both Wall and Bledsoe had good games, Wall with 18 points and 10 assists and Bledsoe with 17 points and 6 rebounds.