Just Wow… Wow… Is there anything to say? Just digusting
– It’s a fun filled Friday… What else can I say?
– UK is looking good in the recruitment of Anthony Davis JR. He is considered one of the best players of 2011 along with Mike Gilchrist.
– Louis Oooooooooooooooooooooooooosthuizen is leading the British Open at -12. Tiger is at -4 after almost making a hole in one on the par 4 18th, and Phil Mickelson missed the cut. The big news of the day was that Tom Watson likely played his last British Open at St. Andrews, the home of golf.
– Someone stole a Lebron James pendant. WHY? WHY? Oh ya you could probably make a couple of bucks off of it.
– The Celtics have signed Nate Robinson to a 2 year extension. That’s just BIG for them. No pun intended for the 5’10 Nate Robinson.
– Someone from some coast to coast recruiting says that a big time recruitment will open up soon, and that Kentucky will be at the top of the this. Hopefully this guy will be a big time recruit, but who wouldn’t want UK at the top of their recruiting list? I mean look at all of the guys in the draft. Yes Duke, the NBA draft, a thing in which none of your players made, or will ever be sucessful in. See JJ Redick.
– Quincy Miller is starting a diary, and Brandon Knight talks to MTV. That’s about all for today, so not much else is really going on.