– Long time no post… I was a golf tournament that I did not think that I would be playing in the last few days, so I have been unable to post. I will be posting regularly now, and alot until JR joins us back from his Westward Movement/settlement/Lewis and Clark expedition..
– Big news round here is that Stephen Strasburg is pitching against Cincinnati tonight and it is tied 1-1. He looks like Mike Kyckewskewskiscski. Insert Devil jokes here. (see below)
– Quincy Miller is leaning slightly towards UK, and was given a 9 for trashing talking in player ratings. I WANT HIM.
– Oh yeah Louis Oooooooooooooooooooosthuizen won the British Open at St. Andrews by 7 yes 7, not 6 shots on Sunday pulling away from the fighting Englishmen.
– Replace the W with and R and you get Roast.
– Speaking of Roast… I will take part in a roast session tomorrow about Indiana basketball and some comments from a person realted to them about why UK won its championships. That will probably be the biggest post ever overtaking the Big Big Ten/11/12 rant. That will be tomorrow afternoon.
– Ok somehow the nationals got up 7-1 since the time I turned it off. Typical Reds….
– Every football team in the confederacy. I mean SEC is just about getting investigated by the NCAA.
– Speaking of which the UK depth chart is out and it does not include Paul Warford, our best cornerback on the team because of academic issues.
– Reggie Bush has his Heisman Trophy still.. maybe not for long though…