– Yes the UK game is going on right now, and we will have a post on that after the game. Currently UK leads 17-13, after a invisible charge called on Jon Hood. The defender did not even fall over, yet it’s a charge on Hood, and Ontario scores a bucket. The ref must have had too much maple syrup.
– Jets-Giants tonight at 8 in the first football game in the new Meadowlands Stadium, which is actually pretty cool because they are playing each other for the opener, so it will be interesting what team will get the first win there.
– The 49ers signed Brian Westbrook, even though they already have Frank Gore.
– Lance Stephenson, the Indiana Pacers 2nd round pick, was busy slamming his girlfriends head into stairs this summer resulting in him being charged with assault.
– The NCAA is thinking about a 24 second shot clock… That would make it interesting…