– Wearing all of your Frat-tire today? That’s what I thought….
– Apparently Villinova wants to join the Big East in football, where they will become the 25th worst team in the conference.
– The fighting Tennessee convicts are being investigated by the NCAA. Could be a drug deal, DUI, or shooting. Take your guess….
– Miles Austin signed a new deal with the Cowboys today.
– Totally forgot, but the Saints beat the Vikings 14-9. Anyone who had Brett Favre in their fantasy league did horrible last night.
– Big college football day tomorrow…. Getting to know the WKU Hilltoppers tonight along with a college football preview for this week tonight.