– The man featured above pleaded no contest to charges of battery and assualt on his wife yesterday. Hey, at least we don’t have to listen to another annoying ESPN analyst.
– Apparently Lebron James hour long “The Decision,” was a act of racism. Not really sure how it was racism… I mean JJ Redick would not have gotten this decision, so I think it is opposite racism.
– The United States have the edge after the first day of the Ryder Cup. It rained, so they didn’t get it all finished, but they are winning.
– Our boy Enes Kanter has been told that he is not allowed to practice with the team till the NCAA decides if he is eligible or not. FREE OUR ENES.
– Nothing else going on, so let’s check up on the Saturday Slate:
UK vs. Mississippi– I’m going to take UK in a close game because the Ole Miss fighting Admiral Ackbar’s are not very good this year.
Auburn vs. Louisiana Monroe– Louisiana Monroe… hehehehe… That’s a good joke. One thing I noticed, Louisiana Monroe plays every SEC team at least once every two years.
Michigan vs. Indiana– Good basketball game… Denard Robinson will run for 562 yards.
Texas vs. Oklahoma– Texas in a slight upset.
Florida vs. Alabama– Roll Tide… If they are the tide, then why do they have a elephant mascot? Where’s the FAQ guy?
Stanford vs. Oregon– Oregon, for once they will score more points than they have uniforms, 30.