– It’s National Signing Day. Tune into ESPNU for 5,172 1/2 hours of continuous coverage with Lowell Galindo!
– Well it is National Signing Day, and UK had a pretty good recruiting class… As long as we got Bubba Tandy, I’m satisfied. My Auburn Tigers have the #2 class on ESPN.
– JR is right yesterday sucked. Chris Warren is the new Devon Downey.
– Keep your eyes open at night because the Phoenix Suns creepy gorilla might pop out from behind the bushes and surprise you..
– The Syracuse Orange are currently beating Georgetown, and ESPN’s headline is “Feeling Squeezed.” HAHAHA… just kidding… I would have to Nebraska and get a few stalks to get much “cornier” than that. Might as well go to Wisconsin too because it’s pretty cheesy…
– Lowell Galindo probably is one of my most despised television hosts. First off, he looks like he just graduated from middle school, and dresses as if he attends a boarding school in the northeast United States. I’m sorry Lowell, but I’m getting a little tired of turning on the TV and seeing your sweater and tie every time I flip to ESPNU. I really don’t care about your Signing Day Special, and I’m pretty sure no one really does. Go back to your dorm Lowell..
– Andre Woodson is back on the UK coaching staff as a student coach..
Now some assorted pics… Yes, assorted pics, not candies, birthday cards, jelly beans, gems, or moist towelettes… Wait what? Moist towelettes!