– What does Frankie Valli have to do with this? You already know that answer.
-An Alabama fan was charged for poisoning the famous trees at Auburn’s Toomer’s Corner. He called into a radio show saying that he poisoned the trees that are known for having toilet paper strung on them after victories. I guess you could call that normal behavior for southern Alabamians or whatever they are called.
– Albert Pujols arrived at spring training today, like anyone cares. Why would I care that Fat Albert arrived at the Cardinals spring training? Can I get a HEY HEY HEY It’s FAT ALBERT!?!?!? NO FAQ guy NO.
– The White Sox Mark Buerhle is looking to start a dogfight with Michael Vick because of his dogfighting charge. Mark wished that Michael Vick had gotten hurt this year because the “last time he checked dogfighting was not a sport.” He came out today in an interview that he “meant” his comments, and was not going to apologize…
– A Iowa high school wrestler forfeited his state match today because it was a against a girl. He said that he would never wrestler against a girl, and felt that it would not be the right thing to do.
– Tim Duncan is going to replace Yao Ming as a starter in the all-star game because of Yao’s latest injury. Yao played a total of 10 games this season before he got injured yet again, but continued to be voted as a starter in the all-star game. This is the 3rd straight season that Yao has been injured and the 3rd straight year that he was selected as a starter to the all-star game. I feel bad for him, but he is just like Greg Oden. They are just waking down the steps on their front porch, and all of a sudden, there acl tears. These two guys can’t avoid injuries especially leg/knee injuries. It seems that Greg Oden’s knee explodes every year, and Yao’s long legs burst every 6 months.
– That’s about all, so here is some Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons along with their “groovy’ and “rockin'” dance moves.