– This is the first annual Pegleg Pete’s Tuesday Taboo.
– I just looked at ESPN.com and somehow the Magic are up by 35 points. I really want a Pacers-Grizzlies final, but I don’t think that the Pacers will live another day. Tony Allen and his Grizzly haircut is “fresh,” and Zach Randolph will beat the living daylights out of anyone and give them a bloody nose. “Sounds like a blast!” says Tyler Hansbourgh.
– There is going to be an NFL season next year which makes JT very very happy. Insert “THERE’S GONNA BE AN NFL NEXT YEAR!!!!” here.
– Tiger Woods is going to miss a few more weeks with a leg injury.
– The NFL draft is coming up, and I am looking forward to the Saturday Slate of 8 hours of continuous coverage for rounds 4-7. Who is going to be that “Mr. Irrelevant!!!!”
– Jay Cutler got engaged just in case anyone cared.
That’s it for Pegleg Pete’s Short Tuesday Taboo!