– Scoop Callahan’s, That Bearded Guy, and Animal Kingdom’s Monday Night Scribbles is probably the longest title that we have ever had. Pretty much everything in the title actually has something to do with the post for once.
– Let’s start with Bearded Guy aka Lucas Glover. Lucas Glover won the Wells Fargo Championship in North Carolina yesterday. Bio Blast: Lucas Glover won the 2009 U.S. Open Championship at Bethpage Black. He now looks like a nice dressed hobo.
– Animal Kingdom won the Kentucky Derby over Nehro and Mucho Macho Man on Saturday. Midnight Interlude finished like 17th, and Soldat finished like 11th, making it an 0-2 run for JR and BD. I still like Animal Kingdom though, and I hope it can win the Triple Crown.
– Justin Verlander got MLB’s 2nd no-hitter this year, and the 2nd in a week the other day. JT is going nuts, but he just can’t post that on here i guess.
– Apparently ESPN names Dirk No-No-No Nowitski as a top ten player in NBA history. Yeah maybe if it is graded on a scale of annoying-ness or the fade away jumper. Maybe the turn around- high- leg-kick hall of fame too.
– Scoop Callahan has become a national phenomenon after his interview question about Phil Jackson’s career being the “bees knees” yesterday. I just love it knowing that it is Phil Jackson’s last post game interview question. Phil Jackson is the worst coach to ever win an NBA title, much less 11. Much less even winning a single game. He just sits there on his seat without even saying that, while he presents his players with herbs and meditation during practice and before games. FACT. He just sits there and watches Kobe, Gasol, Odom, Fisher, Jordan, Pippen, Rodman, and Horace Grant win championships for him.