– Yes, this is Wah Wah Jones Wretched Wednesday Writes. Bio Blast: Wah Wah Jones was a basketball and football player in the heyday of Kentucky sports. He was an All-American for both sports, which makes him one of the only ones to do so. He was elected Sheriff in 1956 after a stint with the Washington
Wizards Bullets Capitols.
– Mike Brown is the new head coach of the Lakers. Hey, at least he is the best at making sure that Lebron doesn’t win a championship. Ay Oh! Thanks for that FAQ guy.
– Jalen Rose pleaded guilty to a DUI charge. Grant Hill says hey thats why I did’t grow up in the south-side of Chicago.
– Thunder-Mavs game 5 tonight, and the Thunder are ready for revenge after an inexplainable collapse the other night.
– Rafa Nadal survived an opening round match against the Incredible Isner Hulk.
– Now some Supertramp…