– What does Woody Paige has to do with this post? A little something actually. What does Young Money Mula Baby have to do with this post? Absolutely nothing.
– Really the only reason that I chose Woody Paige was because he was on Around the Horn today, like he is on most days. Frankly my dear, he got beat-down and destroyed by Bomani Jones.
– The Tigers and the
Tejas Texas Rangers are tied in extra innings currently. The Rangers are currently leading the series 1-0. UPDATE: Those Rangers made it 2-0 by just getting a walk-off homer.
– For some reason this brings me to the UK football game. Could we look any worse. Like, honestly. Could it be any worse. We completed just as many passes to the defense, as we did to our own offense. I don’t really have much else to say.
– TCU has accepted an invitation to join the Big 12 next year, completely skipping out on the Big East. After joining the Big East last year, they ditched them for the Big 12. Good move, especially because you are not located in the Northeast side of the country.
– Those Bills are continuing to get some wins, and the Lions are playing tonight, making this year a cinderella special.
The NBA has now cancelled the first two weeks of the regular season, eliminated numerous amounts of losses by the Cavaliers and Timberwolves. At least we can save them a couple losses, to make the City of Cleveland at least a tad better city to live in, because frankly, right now it is just flat out depressing.
– Now for your daily dose of Men at Work. Please don’t overdose though!!!!! By the way, the dance moves around the 3:00 mark, are awsome.