– This dramatic porcupine has little to none to do with this post.
– Say NO to SOPA/PIPA or else RD may be shut down forever. So all you millions of devoted fans and readers do your best to keep RD alive.
– All of Kentucky’s three recruits for next year , Willie and the Poor Boys Cauley, Archie Goodwin, and Alex Poythress were invited to be in the McDonald’s All- American game. All we need now is Shabazz.
– If you haven’t heard already, the Patriots beat Tim Tebow’s Broncos 45-10. The obvious reason why the Broncos lost was because Tim Tebow was secretly playing injured! Of course.
– Indiana has lost 3 straight games. They just lost to Nebraska (Yes they have a basketball team). Although they played great against Kentucky, maybe the Indiana team isn’t as good as everyone, especially their fan base, is making them out to be.
– My pick for the Superbowl is the Giants. I predicted them to beat the Packers and feel that this is like the same 2007 championship team that beat the undefeated Patriots. In the end I am predicting the Giants over the Ravens. Manning vs Flacco and his handlebar mustache.
– To remain on topic, a neighbor of Joe Flacco and his handlebar mustache ratted him out for riding a skateboard. That is all.
– A weird story came up that Fausto Carmona, pitcher for the Indians who became really popular a few years ago and kind of disappeared, was using a fake ID this whole time and is actually named Roberto Hernandez Heredia.
That is all for now, listen to some good ole’ CCR from their album Willy and the Poor Boys.