– Bio Blast: Jeff Brassow was a
playa player on the 93-94 Kentucky basketball team. He played a key role in the 31 point comeback with his great play enthusiastic cheering from the end of the bench. He was also rumored to “know” or have “relations” with an unknown players girlfriend. That’s the word on the sidewalk. (See what I did there)
– Well, hey! Were back in the New York Groove for a little Smooth Summer Showcase. How’s everyone’s summer? Terrible! Good for you FAQ guy. Good for you.
– No TV commercial I do not want to go to Southern New Hampshire University. There is a reason no one attends that school.
– Brandon Phillips got an inside the park home run. I posted that just for our boy JT.
– The Mets’ R.A. Dickey threw his second straight one hitter. Sucks for him. He just can’t seems to eliminate that one hit. What a poor outing. Shut up. Just shut up.
– Webbie Webb Simpson won the U.S. Open over Graeme McDowell and Jim Fu-Fu-Fu-Furyk. Of course the most exciting thing about the whole event was the rooster guy videobomb at the end. It was a fantastic move by the rooster guy. But in the words of Webb Simpson, “Enjoy the jail cell bud.”
– Roger Clemens was found not guilty of lying to congress, even though we all knew he did. Wait, didn’t we also all know that Casey Anthony killed her kid and O.J. killed his wife? That is too far FAQ guy. Too far. I am banning you from this website for 2 days. That means that yourrrrrrr…. MOVING OUT. And take you Cadillac-lac-lac-lac-lac with you….