– What does Sargent Shriver has to do with this? I don’t even have to answer that. Sargent Shriver was George McGovern’s running mate in the 1972 election. Of course his mate (and chum) lost the election to Nixon but Shriver was a great American. He was even the U.S. Ambassador to France! I doubt that the millions really care FAQ guy…
– Well the Seahawks are playing the Packers are playing tonight, and B-
Doggy-Dogg lion is hoping for a big game from Rodgers. #beatJT. AY-YAY-YAY-YIPPIO-YIPPI-YAY- THE B-DOGGY-DOGG IS IN THE HOUSE! No, I was not in the “lab” or the “studio” or the “boof” with Dr. Dre or Snoop Dogg Lion in ’01 but if I was I would say that line.
– UK got massacred over the weekend and dropped the infamous “goose egg.” Craig “Auto” Macintosh cannot make a field goal to say his pretty little soul. Also, Morgan Newton is not a quarterback. Just saying, if you didn’t know by now.
– Seabass Janakowski nailed another game-winner over the weekend. We all knew he could do it, and he is Oakland’s only reliable offense making him one o B-Lions favorite players. Seabass clearly likes getting “huge” because he is “huge.” Good one 2 Chainz! Alright, FAQ guy, I’ll give you that one. That was pretty good. Finally some recognition! Shut up.
– I heard that Dakota Euton and Jai Lucas are committing to ITT Tech school of criminal justice for next year. Sorry, that’s just the rumor mill.
– We are all finished here, but of course I have a vid for you! I might be really far behind on this, but I just saw this video this past week. Plus, it has almost as many views as the population of America, which is kinda a lot. I really don’t know how I didn’t see this sooner, but maybe you fellahs haven’t either.