– Wait, FAQ guy! The one time I let YOU choose the picture you don’t even get the right redlegs! I thought! I thought that was right! I really NO! That’s not the right redleg. I’m talking about the Cincinnati Reds! Could you be more dumb!
– Ugh. Still can’t get over that.
– Speaking of the Redlegs, the Reds are currently tied in the 9th inning 1-1 to the Giants. They just need one more victory to move on to the next round, and Chapman is striking everyone out. Like a moral victory!? Stop. You are suspended for a week. UPDATE: Extra Innings.
– My favorite night of the year is tonight. No not because baseball is actually mildly interesting for 2-3 innings, but the BET Awards are on! While they aren’t live, you still get to listen to your favorite artists such as Rick Rozay!
– Mr. Sandusky got 30 years. That is all.
– That was the first time we have ever talked about Jerry on the site, and also the last.
– I think its going to be Jakeboy’s hero, Tim Tebow time up in New York. The Jets are 2-3 and the most famous punt protecter/waterboy in the NFL may get a shot at quarterback. Marky-Mark Sanchez hasn’t been able to produce lately, so they might have to pull Tebow off the
practice special teams squad.
– Well since I mentioned Marky-Mark, why not give the fans a little Marky-Mark? Eh? Wadda say! I’ve been watching way to much baseball, I’m sorry.
Go Dream Team!